Key Responsibility Areas:
Communicating with engineering managers and PMO to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
Arranging all interviews.
Performing background and reference checks.
Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the engineering manager.
Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
Keep track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Coordinate with EM and PMO to forecast recruitment budgets.
Maintaining talent database.
Keep up-to-date with new industry landscape.
Skills and Qualifications:
Proven work experience as Technical Recruiter.
Hands on experience with online and offline interview formats.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System and Resume Database.
Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Bonus point if active in local tech community.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Banking partner for loan facility