Software Engineer (React.JS)
Key Responsibility Areas:
Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
Implement third party library and API to the application
Create and Maintain RESTful APIs.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Help maintain code quality and organization.
Keeping yourself updated on current trends and technologies in this industry.Design and develop solutions (applications) for businesses.
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 3 years working as a full-time professional web developer with at least 2-year experience in React
Strong understanding of OOP and Functional programming
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Willing to learn and work on different web platforms/frameworks when needed
Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Banking partner for loan facility